Monday, September 1, 2008

We Have a Winner!

Thanks to all of you who participated in our contest, and to those of you who helped pick our winner!

Drumroll please...


...congratulations, Roz! You are our winner! Your story was short and sweet, evocative enough to earn you a whopping 43% of the vote.
Please send your address to us at bloggingsheargenius@gmail.com and we'll send your fabulous Shear Genius prize right to you!

"It was the 1960s and all the girlfriends of the Beatles along with Twiggy and all the models in all the magazines had straight hair. My cousin, Evelyn, to whom I looked up and envied, had thick STRAIGHT hair. I had very thick, very curly, very frizzy hair. I went to a hair salon for the OPPOSITE treatment: to get my hair straightened. In those days hair straightening solution contained depilatory.
"Need I say more?"